- Who was the first president to decorate the white house with a Christmas tree?
- The first artificial Christmas trees were made out of green dyed, what?
- If you were to receive all of the gifts from “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” song, how many gifts would you receive?
- The word Christmas is derived from what two Old English words?
- The song Jingle Bells was originally made for what holiday?
- What is the most played Christmas movie?
- Who invented Christmas lights?
- Approximately how many people know the carol, “Silent Night”?
- What is the ninth candle of the Hanukah Menorah used for?
- Who was the very first balloon character to appear in Macy’s Day Parade?
- British people wear paper crowns at Christmas events to represent whom?
- Why do Southerners eat black-eyed peas and greens on News Years Day?
- What year was the first Nativity scene made in?
- How much does the New Years Eve Ball in Times Square weigh?
- A popular Chinese New Year treat is candied lotus seeds because they bring what?
Dec 8, 2016, 8:30 AM